Hi friends! I’m so happy you are here today (well every day really)!
So, today I’m taking a turn in different direction! I’ve put together a round-up of 17 Easy Furniture Fixes on my profile on Hometalk. Have you heard of Hometalk? Are you on it?
If you haven’t heard of Hometalk, it’s basically a site where people just like us, share home or garden projects/questions. Anything from mantel ideas, to how to make a wreath, to how to plant a garden, or even how to fix furniture…that kind of thing. So you can go there and use it like a resource for many things! And so many of your favourite bloggers are there too!
Just to give you a small glimpse into what you can find on Hometalk, I put together a round up of easy furniture fixes for you! These are all simple and practical things you can do at home, likely with supplies you have already! Love that!
Have I mentioned what a fab resource it is over there?!
17 Easy Furniture Fixes:
- Fixing outdoor rattan furniture
- Fixing damaged furniture with cork board
- Refurnishing old wood with coconut oil
- Fixing holes in reclaimed wood
- Rescuing an armless chair
- Using vinegar and canola oil to naturally repair wood
- Fixing damaged wood with petroleum jelly
- Using Bondi to repair wood
- Turn broken dresser drawers into hinged compartments
- Getting rid of terrible smells in old furniture
- Replacing bad drawer runners
- Restoring old furniture with spray paint
- Fixing a broken seat with wood planks
- Quick fix for torn upholstery
- Using wine corks to fix wobbly chairs
- – - – - – - – - – - – - - - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Pop over to see more info on each of these fixes!
And if you’re on Hometalk, be sure to leave a link in the comments section here! I’d love to follow you!