|Peek-a-boo! Can you see my buns? ha haThis picture from last year is the only picture I have of them,
and as you can see they are a part of my family,
right in the Christmas unwrapping with everyone else!
Our Christmas is not complete without our ‘Land of Nod Cinnamon Buns’. When the lights go out on Christmas Eve, these buns are yummily rising on my counter. In the morning, the first thing I do is pop them in the oven, so they are ready to be eaten while we open our presents. These are so yummy, and worth the effort to make. Plus they make your house smell amazing!
Overnight Cinnamon Buns
- 20 frozen dough rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vanilla instant pudding
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup raisins
- ¼ – ½ cup melted butter or margarine
- The night before, grease a 10″ Bundt pan, and add frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle with sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour melted butter all over.
- Cover with a clean, damp tea towel, and leave them out on your counter overnight.
- First thing in the morning, preheat your oven to 350, then bake them for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes, then turn them out onto a serving plate.
Officially Known as ‘Land Of Nod Cinnamon Buns’, courtesy of ‘Best of Bridge‘!
Yeeuuummmm! Save room for breakfast!