Perogi & Chicken Casserole
3 chicken breasts
1 onion, chopped
2 tbsp butter
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
Frozen perogies (about 6 per person, depending on your household)
- Cut up your chicken into chunks, salt & pepper, then cook until no longer pink inside.
- Cook onion in butter until soft.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Add soup, sour cream and milk. Mix thoroughly, and simmer until boiling.
- Put frozen perogies into a casserole dish, then pour sauce over them.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45min to 1 hour.
Serve with a green veggie!