|Ooh la la!|
I originally saw this idea over at cookies and cups, then added it to my ‘Ideas’ folder for a rainy day.
Well it wasn’t a rainy day, but it was Valentines Day, and home movie night with the kids.
So whip it up I did!
Popcorn Candy Cake (this is my adapted version)
- I popped 2 batches of popcorn in my stovetop popcorn maker, but used only 1 1/2 batches for this recipe, because I wanted it gooey. (I added Theatre Spice to it as well, for a nice salty taste).
- To the dry popcorn, add 2 cups of assorted treats. You can use ju-jubes, jellybeans, smarties…
- Then melt 1 – 450g bag of large marshmallows, with 1/4 cup margarine in a saucepan.
- Combine melted marshmallow mix with the popcorn/candy mix.
- Turn out into a greased Bundt pan. Press down firmly.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes, before turning out onto a plate.