Here’s a great recipe that uses a brown rice blend. A little more healthy than the traditional white rice kind. And you can eat it for breakfast if you want! Yum!
- 2 cups cooked rice (this is a great way to use up rice from last night’s dinner)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups milk (the higher the % fat, the creamier it is)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- With a fork, combine rice, sugar, milk, vanilla and raisins in an oven-proof dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 – 1¼ hours.
- Serve warm or cold, with cream!
Just a delicious, simple dessert. Sweet, creamy & delish!
|I’ve had a few questions about this plate – it’s from Crate & Barrel!|
Have a delicious day!