and you want to make something healthy that the kids will eat.
Serve it up with some roasted potatoes and a salad, and you’ve got dinner!
- 4 large chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp melted margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a dish combine butter, milk, onion, salt, pepper and garlic.
- In a separate dish mix crushed corn flakes, and paprika.
- Dip chicken into milk mix, then dip it into the corn flake mix. Make sure to evenly and thickly coat your chicken with the corn flake mix.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam, or brush it lightly with olive oil.
- Place your chicken on your sheet and bake uncovered for about 25 minutes.
Adapted from the Best of Bridge
So good! Have a delicious day!