It’s so mouthwatering good, that once you have one bite, you just can’t stop!
Trust me on this one. Me, myself & I finished off half of it on our own.
|Such simple ingredients! How can you go wrong with peanut butter and marshmallows?!|
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup margarine or butter
2 – 300g packages of butterscotch chips
1 large (400g) package of mini coloured marshmallows
|Warning! This is not a low-cal dessert!|
|Like little pillows of yumminess!|
4. Then transfer to an 8×8″ square dish.
I just had to throw in this photo! How yummy are butterscotch chips?!
Here’s a printable recipe for you too!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- 2 – 300g packages of butterscotch chips
- 1 large (400g) package of mini coloured marshmallows
- In a saucepan on low to medium heat, melt the butter, butterscotch chips and peanut butter together.
- Stir constantly.
- Let the mix cool (it doesn’t have to be cold). About 15 minutes or so.
- Add your marshmallows, and mix thoroughly.
- Then transfer to an 8×8″ square dish.
- Refrigerate, and serve when cooled completely.
- This square is best kept in the fridge between snacking!
Peanut buttery-marshmallowy-butterscotchy good.
Crazy good! Enjoy!