I actually didn’t mind the kitchen clean, as I tend to keep it pretty sparkling on a daily basis. Our kitchen is basically in the middle of our living space, and if it’s a mess, everything seems a mess. The kitchen is my domain, my happy place, and I like it to sparkle!
- I find 1/2 cup of each works.
- First dump in baking soda, then pour on vinegar.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes, even 1/2 hour.
- Rinse thoroughly with hot water, while running your garburator.
- I run 2 cups vinegar through first.
- Then I run a full pot of water through at least 5 times. Just smell it and see if you need to run more water through.
- After all that, I also like to make one pot of coffee, then I dump it out. This seems to get rid of any residual vinegar.
- I also like to use Method’s stainless steel cleaner on my coffee maker. It smells amazing, and cleans so nice!