This is hands-down one of my most favourite dishes of all time!
Basically for me, anything with zucchini is divine!
My mom has made this for us for as long as I can remember, and now I make it when I can!
It’s such a simple dish, but it’s so good! And it’s full of summer’s fresh produce.
Zucchini & Tomato Skillet
2 medium zucchinis, sliced thin-medium
3-4 tomatoes, chopped
1 onion, sliced
2 tbsp butter
1 – 2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vegetable seasoning (or italian seasoning)
salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, melt butter, and fry the onions until soft.
- Then add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and spices, continue to cook until the liquid evaporates, about 15 minutes.
- This dish is great served with BBQ chicken, or sausages!
- It’s also so great if you top it with bread crumbs & cheese. Just put the cooked zucchini mix into an oven proof dish, cover with bread crumbs and grated cheese. Then put into the oven on broil until the cheese mix is bubbly! So, so good!
Do you like zucchini? Do you have any good recipes to share? I’m always looking for a good zucchini dish! Share! Share!
Have a tasty day!
A Glimpse Inside, Tidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Under the Table and Dreaming, Remodelaholic, Add a Pinch, SugarBee, 33 Shades of Green, For the Love of Blogs, The Sweet Details, Lady Behind the Curtain