I was going through my pictures this weekend,
and I remembered this cake I made for our baby’s first birthday last year!
The theme was loosely, Our Little Monster.
I had seen a monster face like this on the internet, and just knew it would make the cutest cake!
I thought I would post this now, because it would be a great cake for a Halloween party!
Spooky, but not scary!
All you need is:
- 1, 2-layer cake of any flavour
- 2 containers of white icing:
- 1 container should be tinted with green food colouring for the icing base.
- Use the other container for enough icing kept white for the eyeball and tooth, and enough icing to tint a darker green for the warts!
- Black gel icing (I bought mine at Walmart) for the eyeball centre and mouth.
- Black licorice strings for the hair.
(I really, really love Halloween in case you haven’t noticed…)
Sugar & Dots, Blue Cricket, Ginger Snap Crafts, Tip Junkie, Tatertots & Jello, I Heart Naptime, Craft-O-Maniac