So yesterday I was craving cookies, and there were none to be found.
Not a crumb.
I hate it when that happens!
So I made some.
This is a new recipe and we devoured them.
They’re kind of like the Monster Cookies I made at Halloween,
but a the flavours are a little more mild, and they’re a lot easier to make.
These are gooooooood!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine the sugar, butter, peanut butter and egg, until smooth.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Then add the flour mix to the butter mix and combine.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1½ inch balls, then place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Using a fork, gently flatten the cookies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The cookies should be soft and chewy when you eat them, so be careful not to overcook them!
Recipe adapted from The Looneyspoons Collection
So now I’m good. Cookie-sated. yay ;)
Have a delicious day!