Make your cream puffs. For the recipe please go visit my Cream Puff post.
Make your Chocolate Ganache:
- Grate your chocolate squares. And put into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, simmer your 2/3 cup cream for a few minutes, just so it’s nice and hot.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate. Don’t stir it yet – let it sit and just wait for about 2 minutes.
- Then gently stir. Let sit again for 2 minutes.
- Stir gently again until fully combined. I think this is to prevent bubbles.
- Let cool.
Once your cream puffs are made and cooled completely, fill them with Marshmallow Fluff. I just scoop the fluff into a ziplock bag, snip one of the bottom corners off, and pipe it in.
Pour/drizzle on some ganache. As little or as much as you would like.
Gather friends or family, and devour.
I love s’mores in any way shape or form.