It’s crunch time! Is your menu ready? Do you need any last minute ideas for snacks?
I don’t know about you, but I find snacks and appetizers the hardest part of meal planning…so much thought goes into the dinner, that appies tend to get overlooked. Or you run out of ideas by the time you need to make a snack! So to help you out, I put together a round-up of some of our faves!
- Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Onion Jam. This is fantastic served over baked Brie!
- Antipasto Skewers. So easy to make, and guests love these!
- Smoked Salmon & Dill Cream Cheese Flatbread. So delicious!
- Baked Cheese Puffs. An absolute favourite!
- Cilantro Garlic & Red Pepper Guacamole. So great served with nachos!
- Artichoke & Spinach Dip. A healthy twist to an old favourite!
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta. Who doesn’t love this combo?!
- Sweet Potato Latkes. Love these!
- Shack’s Shrimp with Prosciutto & Basil. A delicious combo!