peanut butter chocolate chip cake mix cookies
Now that’s a mouthful.
And a mouth full you will want once you taste these! Yeeeeummm!
I love this recipe – it reminds me of when I was a kid and my Mom made them for my sister and I.
Now I make them for my kids, and they love them as much as I do!
They are so easy, no messing around with flour,
just dump in a cake mix and a couple of ingredients, and you have cookies. Love that!
Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup margarine
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 golden cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine peanut butter, margarine, water and eggs.
- Then add the cake mix, and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe from Company’s Coming, the Cookie edition
- I have used white cake mixes and chocolate cake mixes in this recipe and they are great too!
Have a delicious day!