It was a June Jacobs Lemon Sugar Scrub that was a gift from the hubs and I loved it!
But for $60 a container, I just couldn’t re-buy it!
It smells incredible. And yes, I did taste it, it tastes amazing too! ;)
|Wouldn’t this make a great gift?!|
- Just use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- In a bowl mix the two together completely.
- Put into a container for use.
- Just rub your hands and/or feet with the scrub, rinse and dry. They will feel soft as a baby’s bum!
- Sugar scrubs are best for exfoliating hands and feet. I would never use this on my face.
- Pure coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
- Unrefined coconut oil smells out-of-this world amazing!
- I found the coconut oil in the organic foods aisle at the grocery store. (For the Canadian readers, I bought mine at SuperStore.)