This Coconut Sugar Scrub is made with 2 simple ingredients, and will leave your hands feeling softer than ever!
– – – – – –
I don’t know about you, but I love a good sugar scrub! My hands are so dry from all the things I do during the day, and sugar scrubs have always helped them feel and be soft. In the past I have bought scrubs, and the last jar I had was pure luxury. It was a June Jacobs Lemon Sugar Scrub that was a gift from the man and I loved it! But for $60 a container, I just couldn’t re-buy it! So I thought, why can’t I make my own? I can. I did.
This Coconut Sugar Scrub is pure heaven! No chemicals, no fragrances, nothing that isn’t natural. Just sugar and pure coconut oil. It smells incredible. And yes, I did taste it, it tastes amazing too! 😉
– – –
Here’s How To to Make Coconut Sugar Scrub:
Granulated sugar (just plain white sugar, the kind you have in your pantry)
Pure Unrefined Coconut Oil (I used Nutiva – it is organic, unrefined, pure)
- To make this sugar scrub, use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- In a bowl mix the two together completely.
- Put into a container for use.
- Rub your hands and/or feet with the scrub, rinse and dry. They will feel SO soft!
- Sugar scrubs are best for exfoliating hands and feet. I would never use this on my face.
- Pure coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
- Unrefined coconut oil smells out-of-this world amazing!
- I found the coconut oil in the organic foods aisle at the grocery store.
- If you want to give this as a gift to someone, I have a free printable for your jars.