Brown Sugar Shortbread
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2¼ cups flour
- ¾ cup chopped red & green glace cherries
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until it is very soft.
- Then add the flour, 1 cup at a time, and beat well each time.
- Chop the cherries in to small pieces, and add them to the batter. Mix well.
- Roll the dough in wax paper to make a log 2" in diameter. Wrap tightly.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the log into ¼" slices, and bake for ~10 minutes.
Recipe by A Pretty Life In The Suburbs at http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/brown-sugar-shortbread/