Today’s the big day! Oprah is back with her Favourite Things Party! Woohoo! I’m SO excited!
I thought it would be so fun to play along, and host my own Favourite Things Link Partaaaaaay!
So a BIG welcome to you…I’m am beyond happy that you are here!
Let’s get started!
Here is my favourite things & holiday wish list! I loved putting this together! There’s something so fun about gathering all the things that you love and/or wish to have and then put them all onto a visual board! It’s like shopping but you don’t have to spend a thing!
So here we go!
Here are the deets on my list!
- The Callet. An iPhone case with slots for cards! Genius! SO on my wish list!
- Neroli Jasmin Body Mist from the Body Shop. Love the smell of this! A fave.
- All Cracked Up Repairing Cocoa Butter Foot Balm by Barefoot Venus. Smoothest, softest feet ever!
- Necklace & cuff wrap bracelet from So Pretty Jewelry by Cara Cotter. I. Need. This.
- Classic sweat pants from Aeropostale. Best sweat pants ever. They’re soft and comfy.
- Pinched Pleat Duvet Cover Set from Target Home. I love this duvet cover! Love.
- Love my Bailey Button Uggs. A must have in our winters. Warm & fabulous!
- On my wish list. A subscription to Fine Cooking. Best food magazine ever.
- I MUST have this bag from Jo Totes. A camera & laptop bag all in one. It’s gorgeous. And teal!
- Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss. Makes my hair so shiny and smell so pretty.
- Looneyspoons Cookbook. One of my favourite cookbooks ever.
- Joe Fresh nail polish. They’re the best and come in so many colours! Putty is my fave!
- Lip Gloss by Sephora. This lip gloss is so shiny and delicious! It’s a fave!
- Mint Chocolate Sandwiches from Olivier’s Candies. My most favourite chocolate ever. The end.
So now it’s your turn!
Please feel free to link up your post with your favourite things! Or your Christmas wish list!
Stay awhile and check out what others have on their list!
And I’d really love it (and really appreciate it), if you’d add a text link to this party, so others can join in the fun!
The party will stay open until Christmas!
I can’t wait to see what you have on your lists! Have a great day!