I think this glitter series is my favourite! I’m a sucker for shiny, sparkly things, and even better if there’s something shiny & sparkly tucked inside all that glitter! Perfect wrapping for a little bling…hint hint hubby
Again, this wrapping was all done inexpensively. I had most of the embellishments in my craft stash already, but I did buy the pretty pink glitter ribbon and glitter wrapping paper at Michaels. The paper was $9 a roll, but with the 40% off coupon it was reasonable. A little word to the wise about this paper though, tape does not work on it. You need to pull out the big guns and warm up your glue guns! It doesn’t take a lot of glue, but you definitely need the strength of the glue to keep it together. (Kind of what it feels like during the holiday season…just sayin).
So here’s what I did…working from the top left to right…
1. I love this one! Just simple glitter paper, and a matching hand made bow. So easy!
2. I love the texture and the colour of the purple ribbon on this package! So unexpected and festive!
3. Got beads? Wrap your gifts in them. They’re shiny and blingy. Perfect for holiday wrapping!
4. Use different textures and colours of ribbon. The pom poms, the bakers twine and the glitter all work!
5. My fave. It’s like a Tiffanys box, but silver and pink. Make your own bows too, they’re so simple!
6. The more glitter the better! Weaving different colours of glitter ribbon together looks so pretty!
7. I really really like monochromatic wrapping. Silver on silver. Pretty & festive!
8. And sequins. Love the sequins. So festive. So feminine. So glamourous!
Just simple wrapping, with simple embellishments and you have the most pretty wrapped presents ever! You don’t have to spend a lot of money or time to make beautiful things!
Pretty Linking: The 36th Avenue, Delightful Order, Craftberry Bush, Whipperberry, Between Naps on the Porch, Craft-O-Maniac, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Serenity Now