This is the third and final instalment in my Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas series!
If you missed them, you can find the first series using Kraft Paper here, and the second using glitter here. I’ve really enjoyed putting these together! It’s made me rediscover my love for paper, and ribbon and decorating! And now I’m definitely in the mood for the holidays…in fact I see a Christmas tune in my very near future. Oh yes. The music is coming on today!
This set is called my Merry & Bright Holiday Wrapping series!
I really, really love these! I love the bright & cheery simplicity of the white paper, and how it’s the perfect backdrop for so many decorative touches! For this series, I just wanted to keep the colours simple, and stick with the traditional Christmas colours of red and green!
So here’s some info on what I did! Starting from the top left box, moving right…
- Love the red velvet ribbon with the glitter ribbon! Simple lines = simply festive!
- Nothing more merry than shiny glitter red ribbon. And make your own bows too! So easy & pretty!
- I had to have the moose! It’s so Canadian! And with a little red jingle bell it’s too cute!
- I have a love affair with bakers twine! Red & green weave, yes please!
- Pennant love! I used some Christmas tape and cut out the flags, then strung them on twine!
- I used Christmas tape to wrap this one, then added a little string of white pom poms. Very merry!
- Candy cane ribbon, little red berries and greenery. Ho ho ho!
- This pom pom wire ribbon is like little snowballs and berries! Twist it up and make little spirals!
Merry Linking: Shabby Nest, Tatertots & Jello, Funky Junk Interiors, It’s Overflowing, Serenity Now, I Heart Naptime, Under the Table and Dreaming, Between Naps on the Porch, Delightful Order, Whipperberry, Centsational Girl