Having them ‘out there’ will make them happen!
It makes me accountable to myself, and
I LOVE our home. It’s bright and cheery. It’s a family friendly home (no museum here). It’s great for entertaining. But I wish we had a 4th bedroom, and I hate our location…we’re on a busy road. I have wanted to move into our forever home for quite some time now, but this year I have to get this thought out of my head. The timing isn’t right. So I am going to LOVE our home right now. LIVE in it, and not keep thinking ‘oh we can’t do that because we aren’t staying here forever’. We are here now. Let’s get this house the way we like it, and fix all the little annoying things that need fixing.
- I’m in love with this colour scheme from Design Seeds. I’m adding blue and white y’all!
- Create a feature wall behind our bed.
- Invest in new lamps & a duvet cover for our bed.
- Keep it tidy and beautiful! No more clean laundry piles and socks on the floor (Tobin…)
- Some paint & cheer is in order! Loving this colour palette from Design Seeds!
- Add some storage.
- I’m chucking out old toys. Good-bye junk!
- The shelves are going to get reorganized.
- I’d like to repaint the walls and make it more cheery. This might make the kids feel proud of their space, and keep it clean? Is that even possible?!
- Good bye junk. Don’t let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out.
- That’s it. Dejunk. Clean. Paint floors.