This was a busy week again for us!
Let’s face it, when is life not busy?!
So here’s my bloggy week in a snapshot…
- This week I put together my fall mantel and got the house all fall-ified! It’s festive in here y’all! Love it.
- I also managed to make some great new recipes that will be posted here on the blog over the next week! I’m really trying to focus on dinners you can make in under 1 hour.
- I also had a fun feature over at The Mother Huddle…stop by to find out what my favourite cookbook is! (and there’s even a picture of me without a camera in my face, lol!)
- I even managed to sneak in a craft project for Halloween! This one is so fun and super easy to make! Stay tuned!
- And speaking of Halloween, don’t forget to stop in here on Monday to link up your Halloween projects! So fun!
Anyway, on to our week in food…mmmm…food….
Here’s What’s For Dinner!
Dinner: Homemade Soup, Bread, Apple Pie
BBQ Porkchops, Oven Roasted Vegetables, Potatoes & Yams
French Onion Soup, Spinach Salad, Bread
Backwards Dinner Night! Eggs & Toast, Fruit
Creamy Tomato Macaroni & Cheese, Mixed Vegetables
Breakfast: Oatmeal Pancakes
Dinner: Sweet Chili Chicken
And just because I decided that every blog post needs a pretty picture…
here’s an Instagram shot I took this week!
Fall is in full swing here!
Have a delicious week!