Here are some fun & fabulous gift ideas for the foodie gal in your life!
– – – – – – –
Do you celebrate Valentines Day with your family and/or loved one? We tend to keep Valentines Day pretty low key over here, and admittedly this has happened since kids came into the picture over 13 years ago. Love day has turned into Mom running around buying cards and kitschy gifts for the kids class parties, and that’s fine I enjoy making them happy, but I’d like to take back the day a little for my man & I. Mind you that will likely look like a dinner and a movie, and maybe a little gift. But I just thought I’d have fun and put together a dream Valentines Day gift list, because a girl can dream right?
So here is a list of things that the foodie gal in your life might love to receive this Valentines Day! Everything from fun & funky water bottles to adorable polkadot aprons and fancy shmancy espresso machines. We can all dream right?
- Kate Spade Recipe Book for all of your favourite & treasured recipes.
- I’m dreaming of this Breville Mixer in Cranberry Red. Gorgeous!
- These adorable Typography Utensil Tea Towels would look so cute in the kitchen or even framed as art!
- Got to have a cute water bottle! This Swell Dark Hearted Water Bottle is so pretty.
- Adorable Lovely Sweetheart Polka Dot Retro Kitchen ApronYou need to look cute in the kitchen right?! 😉
- Classy Yet Sassy Mug. YES
- Ok, these Pink Converse aren’t really for a foodie per se, but I love them!
- And if you’re feeling especially giving, this Saeco Espresso Machineis the bomb!
- Customized Grocery Lists. Because why not?
- This Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Panhas been on my LOVE list for so long. I need it.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Co ‘Love Your Hands’ kit is perfect for hands that work hard in the kitchen!
- These Pink Kitchen Tools are so cute!
- How pretty is this Turquoise Le Creuset Dish? The prettiest.
- I love these Nordic Ware Cookie Stamps! Swoooon!
- Mine and Your Mugs. Because just look at these. Love.
- It’s not Valentines Day without chocolate! This chocolate recipe book looks delicious!
- This Cooking Whisk Charm?! I can’t handle it’s cuteness. This one is adorable too.
Too fun! Thank you for stopping by, and have a Love-ly day!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.