Breakfast: Hot Breakfast Quinoa Cereal
Dinner: Vietnamese Take-Out (a treat!)
Roasted Garlic & Tomato Pasta, Roasted Asparagus
BBQ Pork Chops, Roasted Acorn Squash, Broccoli
Crockpot Hoisin Orange Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
Crockpot Veggie Mexican Bean & Corn Pie
Ham sandwiches, fruit & veggies (we were on a Thanksgiving road trip!)
Saturday: Thanksgiving weekend!
Breakfast: Eggs & Bacon
Dinner: Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli Salad, Butternut Squash
Snacks & Lunch Treats:
Zucchini Bread, Pumpkin Spice Bread
- I had to change the way my recipes were set up to print again. Bummer. It’s not a great solution but it will have to do for now.
- I put together my recipes for Thanksgiving Food Ideas into one post. Maybe you can find some inspiration for your holidays there!
- I finally got my fall porch up on the blog! It took me a while to get to this post for some reason!
- And I had some Halloween fun with a Spooky Spider Light Wreath that I made! Can’t wait to hang this one on the front door this week!
- Speaking of Halloween, our link party is going strong! Remember you can link up your Halloween posts until October 31!