With this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip, you are just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes away from the most delicious fruit dip you’ve ever had.
- 1 – 8 oz jar of marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 1 – 250 g package of spreadable strawberry cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups of whipped whipping cream (make sure you whip it up first before combining all the ingredients)
- In a mixer, combine all the ingredients, and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can make this dip a day ahead too!