This 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Dip is a delicious and easy dessert! Serve it with fresh fruit, cake and mini cookies! This recipe makes about 3 cups of dip.
- 1 – 8 oz jar of marshmallow cream fluff
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 – 250 g package of spreadable plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups of whipped whipping cream (Make sure you whip it up first before combining all the ingredients)
- Whip your heavy cream until it is light and fluffy, then measure out 2 cups.
- In a mixer combine all of the ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh berries, slices of bananas, chunks of angel food or pound cake, or mini cookies.
This dip keeps really well, so you could make a day ahead.