This Tomato Basil Bruschetta is a delicious and easy appetizer! Garlicky and so good.
- 3 tomatoes, chopped (I use vine ripened because they have the most flavour!)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped finely
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- olive oil, splash
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 baguette
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, basil, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice up your baguette in to pieces for toast, about 1/2 inch thick. Then pop them in the toaster.
- In the meantime, melt your butter and garlic together. Then brush your toast with the garlic butter.
- Top with the bruschetta! And enjoy!