- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 tbsp butter (melted)
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add eggs, buttermilk and butter. Stir to just combine. The batter should be slightly lumpy (small lumps).
- Scoop about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when the top of each pancake is spotted with bubbles and some of the bubbles have popped.
- Serve with yum yummy syrup!
You can use all white flour if you wish.