This recipe for Zucchini Bread is THE BEST. It’s tender, sweet, cinnamony and so good! This recipe also makes 2 loaves which is great, so you can freeze one for later!
I have grown up with this amazing loaf, as my Mom used to make it for us every summer and I always looked forward it! It is tender, flavourful and very delicious! And when it’s baking in the oven, your home will smell so good…
One of the things I love most about this recipe is that it makes 2 loaves, so you can wrap one up and freeze it to enjoy later! Sometimes it’s nice when you’re going to the trouble to bake, to have an extra made. I also like this because this time of year always makes me want to start to thinking about getting ready for winter. I know that may seem a little crazy to be doing in the middle of August, but let’s face it, right now, where I live the produce is plentiful, and it’s time to squirrel it away for those cold winter months.
Anyway here is the recipe! I hope you love it!
This recipe for Zucchini Bread is THE BEST. It’s tender, sweet, cinnamon-y and so good! This recipe also makes 2 loaves which is great, so you can freeze one for later.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium sized zucchini)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Shred 2 cups zucchini. Set aside.
- In a mixer, combine eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Then gradually add the dry ingredients to wet. Mix gently.
- Stir in the zucchini.
- In a preheated 325 degree oven, bake for about 1 1/4 hours.