These Canada Day Ice Cream Sandwiches are a simple and fun dessert idea for your holiday celebrations! Just 2 ingredients: ice cream sandwiches and sprinkles.
- 12 ice cream sandwiches (allow at least 1 sandwich per person)
- maple leaf sprinkles (found at Bulk Barn) or you could use regular red and white sprinkles. I used less than 1 cup for 12 sandwiches
- parchment paper for freezing
- Put all the sprinkles on a plate.
- Tap the open edges of the ice cream sandwiches in the sprinkles, wiggling them to make sure all the ice cream is covered with sprinkles in the way you like.
- Place the finished sandwiches into a container in the freezer until you are ready to serve them. I placed pieces of parchment paper between the layers so the sandwiches don’t stick together.