This Strawberry Cloud is a simple & delicious dessert made of whip cream and strawberries! Takes only 15 minutes to make!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- fresh strawberries
- In a mixer, whip together the whipping cream, 1 tbsp sugar, and the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the frozen strawberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Once the strawberries have been blended, fold them in to the whipped cream.
- Evenly distribute the dessert between 6 dessert cups.
- Add slices of fresh strawberries as a garnish.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve!
You can make this dessert ahead of time. I like to make it in the early afternoon of the same day that I’m going to serve it.