- 1 cedar plank
- 10 mini Brie cheese wheels (or one large Brie wheel)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup Sauvignon Blanc
- fresh ground pepper
- Soak the cedar plank in cold water for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl combine the fresh berries, raspberry jam, and wine. Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Preheat your BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Once the plank has been soaked, pat it dry, then place the Brie bites onto the plank, evenly spacing them out.
- Add a generous spoonful of the berry mixture on to the top of each Brie bite.
- Then place the plank on to your grill, close the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- You have to check on them, and make sure that the Brie doesn’t melt out. They are done once the Brie looks like it’s almost ready to melt out of its rind.
- Serve with crackers or fresh chunks of bread!