Mmmm this Cheesy Grilled Chicken Flatbread is SO good! I made this for one of our Friday night dinners, and it was a huge hit with my family. This flatbread is loaded with flavour from all the delicious toppings. And it’s cheesy. Ooey gooey deliciously cheesy. Really, is there anything better than a cheesy pizza?
This delicious recipe is from Kraft Canada’s Cheesefest site. On this site you can discover all the delicious dishes you can make with cheese. You will find an inspiring collection of recipes that will help you make tasty, quick and affordable family friendly meals…maybe you’ll even want to go outside your comfort zone and make something new and delicious! I love discovering new and exciting ways to use old favourites…especially with cheese. Because, really everything is better with cheese!
This flatbread was so easy to assemble and was ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes. And if that wasn’t enough, it has all my favourite ingredients all in one dish…sundried tomatoes, basil, artichokes and cheeeeeeese.Print
- 375 g refrigerated pizza dough (1/2 of 750-g pkg.)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 cup sliced drained canned artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 2 tbsp Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 tbsp sliced fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
- Roll out the dough into 12×10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Transfer to baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread dough with the caesar dressing, top it with the chicken, peppers and artichokes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Then top with the shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until the mozzarella is melted and the edge of crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil.
– – – – – – – – – –
- If you want to speed things up with this recipe, you can use a pre-baked pizza crust and rotisserie chicken! Just dress the pre-baked crust with all of the toppings and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Have fun with the toppings! Add sundried tomatoes, or your favourite veggies. Make it your own!
Have a deliciously cheesy day!
– – – – – – – – – –