Yesterday I had coffee with one of my favourite people (Hi Lori!),
and she had this fun Easter activity for us to do!
(On a side note Lori, I still haven’t gotten over your butter & sprinkle sandwich images that are in my head now. And not in a good way. Um yuck?)
Anyhoo, how cute are these little chocolate birds nests?!
And yummy too!
I wanted to share these with you because they would make a great
(and simple) last minute Easter project to do with the kids!
What You Need:
- Plastic spoons
- Chocolate chips (or Nutella)
- Chocolate sprinkles
Here’s How To:
- Melt the chocolate chips. Or you could use Nutella too, if you want the chocolate to be soft.
- Dip the spoons into the melted chips, covering the spoon just enough to hold the sprinkles.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate sprinkles.
- Add the Eggies.
- For a visual tutorial on how to do this, visit the blog Cute Food For Kids, where the idea for this fun project came from.
You can eat them just as it right off the spoon! Or use them as stir sticks in hot chocolate or coffee (after you eat off the eggies)! Too fun!