This Chocolate Bundt Cake is moist, chocolaty and perfectly fudge-y!
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Astro® Original Balkan Style Yogourt 6%
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup strong coffee (warm or cool)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep your Bundt pan by spraying the inside of the pan with a baking spray containing flour (you can find this spray in the baking aisle at your grocery store). This step is so important if you want your cake to slide out of the pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogourt, milk, eggs, vanilla, coffee and vegetable oil.
- Add the egg mixture to dry ingredients, and mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Pour your batter into your prepped Bundt pan. Gently tap the pan on the countertop to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- When done, let your pan cool on a wire rack for about 15 – 20 minutes before removing the cake.