These Overnight Cinnamon Buns are a perfect and delicious treat to enjoy first thing in the morning! Put some coffee on, and enjoy!
- 20 frozen dough rolls
- 1 – 8 oz package (or 1/3 cup ) of vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup raisins
- The night before, grease a 10″ Bundt pan with butter, and add frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle with the pudding powder.
- In a separate bowl mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the melted butter mixture all over the frozen rolls.
- If you’re adding raisins, sprinkle them on.
- Cover with a clean, damp tea towel, and leave them out on your counter overnight.
- First thing in the morning, preheat your oven to 350, then bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes, then turn them over onto a serving plate.