These Coconut Popsicles are homemade, refreshing and a perfect summer treat! Only 3 fresh ingredients for this simple to make popsicle recipe!
- 1 litre of coconut milk (I use canned coconut milk and sometimes coconut milk in a tetra pack)
- 4 tbsp icing sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Combine all of the ingredients, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze.
To add wooden popsicle sticks, freeze your popsicles without the sticks for about 1 hour, then add them in. That way they will stand properly in your popsicle.