This Coconut Sugar Scrub is made with 2 simple ingredients, and will leave your hands feeling softer than ever!
- Granulated sugar (just plain white sugar, the kind you have in your pantry)
- Pure Unrefined Coconut Oil (I used Nutiva – it is organic, unrefined, pure)
- To make this sugar scrub, use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- In a bowl mix the two together completely.
- Put into a container for use.
- Rub your hands and/or feet with the scrub, rinse and dry. They will feel SO soft!