These Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies taste like a shortbread cookie crossed with a chocolate chip cookie. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover sweetened condensed milk.
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the batter into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart, and flatten the dough balls slightly.
- Bake for ~ 10 minutes (the edges should be only slightly golden).
Recipe adapted from Nestle