- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated cheese (mozzarella or cheddar or marble)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (depends on how much you like parmesan)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt (I use Lawry’s)
- You can use leftover quinoa for these bites. Or you can cook a new batch. Just cook according to package directions, then let cool.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly whisk the eggs together, then add all the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using about 1 tbsp of the quinoa mixture, squish it/roll it into balls and place them on your baking sheet, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.