These Slow Cooker / Crockpot Chicken Fajitas are easy and delicious! Serve with all of your favourite toppings. Then use the leftovers for Fajita Soup.
- 3 bell peppers (sliced into sticks (any colour that you like))
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless (skinless))
- 2 – 3 tbsp of taco spice (I use this homemade recipe)
- 1 – 14 oz can of diced tomatoes (include the juice)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- soft tortilla shells
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro
- Place 1/2 of the sliced bell peppers, 1/2 of the onions and 1/2 of the garlic to the crockpot.
- Add the chicken, and season with 1/2 of the taco seasoning.
- Add the remaining peppers, onions and garlic.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on the remaining taco seasoning.
- Cook in your crockpot for 3 hours on high.
- When the chicken is cooked, use a fork to separate the meat.
- Serve the chicken fajita mixture with all of your favourite fajita toppings.