This Easy Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche is a quick and delicious brunch recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Baluchon cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Boerenkaas cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the milk and egg until well combined.
- Stir in the grated cheese, green onion, ham and salt & pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into an pie dish and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes. Or until the centre is set, and not jiggly.
- Serve immediately.