A delicious and easy Steak Marinade that will make your steaks flavourful and tender! For best results let the steak marinade for a minimum of 2 hours, overnight is best.
- 3 to 4 steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Montreal steak spice (if you don’t have this, just use salt and pepper)
- Season your steaks with the Montreal steak spice, and place them into a large ziplock bag.
- Put all of the remaining ingredients (everything except the steak spice) into a container that you can use a hand blender with, or a regular blender will work too.
- Pulse the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the marinade over the steaks.
- Massage the bag so the steaks are completely coated in the marinade.
- Let marinade in the bag, in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best.
- Right before you are ready to grill, give the steaks one last good massage in the marinade.