Fudgesicles. Fudge Ice Pops. What ever you call them, call them delicious. These are the ultimate summer treat…fudgy, creamy, and rich!
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour (it’s also called tapioca starch)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate (chopped)
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Over medium heat, in a saucepan whisk together the milk and the tapioca flour, then whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil while whisking constantly, then reduce the heat and simmer, while stirring often, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, then add the semisweet chocolate, and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the condensed milk and the vanilla.
- Set aside to cool.
Making the Ice Pops:
- Option #1: You can use an ice pop mold kit. BUT I had a terrible time getting mine out of the molds, so I went with option #2.
- Option #2: You can pour the mixture into a mold (or small cup) of your choice, freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid.