How to get sparkling clean floors! A Hoover Floormate Deluxe giveaway!
As a blogger I sometimes get to review some really great products (and some not so great ones), but when I do try something and I love it, I have to share it. This is one of those times. I’m seriously in love with this Hoover Floormate Deluxe floor cleaner. And I’m a cleaner…I like my house clean so I don’t mess around! So when I say I love this cleaner, I mean it. 😉
Like IN LOVE. I have never ever in the history of all my cleaning have I ever had cleaner floors. For real. My floors are literally squeaky clean…my feet squeak when I walk on them. And my floors are streak-free and SO shiny. Best ever. So it wouldn’t be fair not to share the love right? Here are my thoughts on this great cleaner!
First, just take a look at the dirty water tank.
When I first tried this floor cleaner I wasn’t sure it was even working properly because the floors were so dry after a few passes. I couldn’t figure out if the water was actually coming out. But after a few passes with the cleaner I looked at the dirty water tank and was shocked! Look how dirty the water is! And all this time I thought my floors were clean – I’m a clean person and wash my floors regularly, but obviously my previous cleaner wasn’t cutting it.
I was so excited I texted a picture of the water to my husband…true story. hahaha I live a glamorous life! Anyway after seeing that water tank I swear I will never go back to another cleaning tool for my floors.
Now look how clean and shiny my floors are. I’m amazed!
Here are some thoughts and tips for this cleaner:
- This model comes with a hardwood floor scrubbing brush and a floor tile scrubbing brush. I’ve used both and am ecstatic with the results.
- This cleaner has some major suction power – it sucks up the water as fast as it puts it out. My floors were almost instantly dry. But if you have tough dirty spots on your floors, it has the option to increase the water output for extra cleaning.
- This machine uses a cleaner that comes with it (you can buy refills at the store), but it only uses a little bit – the cleaner goes a long way, and it smells nice.
- This machine is more bulky than other floor cleaners that I have used, and it’s heavy like a vacuum cleaner (actually it reminds me of a smaller version of a carpet cleaner). BUT it sure beats using a mop and bucket. And the results are amazing…trust me.
- It’s loud. But worth it for squeaky clean floors.
- Using this floor cleaner has cut down my floor cleaning time – it’s fast.
- I would highly highly recommend it…in fact my mom has already bought one and she loves it too!
- If you want to know more about the Hoover Floormate Deluxe you can read more here.
Any questions feel free to ask me!
– – – – – – – – –
Disclosure: I was given this Hoover Floormate Deluxe for review but I really truly love it. All opinions and words written here are all my own…as always.