This recipe makes 4 servings. I doubled this recipe (to make 6 – 8 servings) and cooked the vegetables in batches, keeping them in a covered dish while I finished up the cooking…which worked really nicely as resting time made the vegetables nice and tender.
- 3 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 3 carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 3 golden beets, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yam
- Mix together the oil and seasoning.
- After your vegetables are prepared and sliced, toss them in the oil seasoning mixture. For an extra flavour boost, let the vegetables marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Turn on your grill.
- Place the marinated vegetables on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, or until they are cooked the way you like them. Using a pair of tongs, make sure to turn them halfway through, or more.
Tip: Make sure not to cut the vegetables too small or they will just fall through the grill.