- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots (approx 2 carrots)
- 1/2 cup grated apple (approx 1 apple, make sure to remove the core first)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter for frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and oats. Set aside.
- With a mixer combine the egg, vegetable oil, peanut butter and honey.
- Stir in the shredded carrots and grated apple.
- Then mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
- Distribute the batter evenly between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let the pupcakes cool completely, then spread on extra peanut butter for the frosting.
- You can add a dog treat for decoration too!