Hi friends! Today I’m sharing my experience with my new vacuum with you. Yes, yes I am. But when I receive a product that I actually really like, and use regularly in my home, I have to share it with you. This Hoover AIR™ Cordless Series 3.0 Upright Vacuum is one such product…it has made my home life just a little bit easier and I love that.
Vacuums are unsung heroes of our homes aren’t they? I mean if you really think about it, they are one of those tools that are used countless times and we don’t even give them much of a thought. That is, until you have one that doesn’t work well, or until you try one that works great!
When I first received my new Hoover AIR™ Cordless Series 3.0 Upright Vacuum, I was surprised by how small and compact it was (it weighs less than 10lbs). And right away I was looking for the cord to plug it in and give it a try, but it DOESN’T have a cord! Sold.
This vacuum is powered using a LithiumLife™ battery that provides about 50 minutes of fade-free power to clean both carpets and hard floors. And it comes with 2 so you never have to run out of battery power. Just have one on the charger at all times, and you’ll never have to be frustrated with the vacuum being out of power.
I really like this vacuum for small jobs around my house. It does work well on carpets, but what I really love it for is keeping my main floor clean. It’s small and stores easily, so I keep it close by and accessible in my laundry room. I can easily pull it out when I want to give my main floor a little cleaning. I used to vacuum my whole house all at the same time, or sweep my main floor if it got too dirty, but now with this cordless vacuum, I find myself using it as a replacement for my broom. Honestly, my main floor floors have never been more crumb free…it’s just that easy to use. I’ve even heard my kids say “ok there goes Mom with the vacuum again” LOL!
It’s great for big jobs, but it’s absolutely perfect for little jobs like spilled dry cereal, dust bunnies, and mad dashes to get the house cleaned up before company comes!
This cordless vacuum comes with:
- 2 LithiumLife™ Extended Runtime Batteries
- LithiumLife™ Charger
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter
- 2-in-1 Dusting & Crevice Tool
Here are some of my thoughts and tips for this vacuum:
- I LOVE that this vacuum is cordless. No more plugging in!
- This vacuum is ideal for small clean up jobs. I love it especially for every day light cleaning.
- The small size and light weight of this vacuum makes it easy to store, thus easy to access.
- The batteries last long enough to vacuum a 2000 square foot space easily. As long as you keep a battery on the charger at all times, you should never run out of battery power.
- This vacuum is easy to empty out. The dust chamber is easy to access and clean out. Not only that, this vacuum can suck up a lot of stuff…the chamber holds a surprisingly large amount of dirt.
- This vacuum pivots and turns really easily, making it great for getting into and under small areas.
- I love that it doesn’t lose suction, even near the end of the battery life.
- It has a light so you can see what you are vacuuming under couches and tables.
- I really like that you can go from vacuuming hard floors directly to vacuuming carpets, with no attachment changes.
– – – – – – – – –
So there you have it! I’m actually really loving my new Hoover appliances…between this vacuum and my Hoover Floormate Deluxe floor cleaner, I don’t even mind cleaning my floors! For real. I’m still in awe of my sparkly clean floors after using the floor cleaner!
Have a great day!