I’m sure it’s coming here right? I mean I did see a yellow orb in our sky for a little while yesterday…And I am wearing shorts, tank tops and sandals even if I am freezing my buns off…
But even if it’s summer for about 5 minutes in a day, I’ll take it. And we’ll celebrate it with summer treats like popsicles. First we had Shirley Temple Popsicles, and then we made these Jell-O Kool-Aid popsicles!
It’s no surprise these popsicles are the kids favourite! We’ve tried grape and cherry, and would love to try lime!
Yum yummo! Just simple and fun! What summer is all about.
- 1 – 3 oz package of Jell-O
- 1 package of Kool-Aid (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Use the same flavour of Jell-O and Kool-Aid for these.
- Dissolve the Jell-O, Kool-Aid and sugar in the boiling water.
- Add the cold water. Mix.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze!
Have a fun day!