- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 medium apples, peeled and diced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together flours, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together milk, egg, margarine and maple syrup.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour/oat mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in diced apples.
- Fill paper muffin cups about 2/3 full, or until all the batter fits into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.