- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugars. Then mix in the vanilla.
- Add the eggs, beating in one at a time.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix. Combine.
- Add the white chocolate chips, chocolate chips and mint chocolate chips. Mix.
- Drizzle in the melted chocolate chips and gently stir to make a marble effect.
- Drop by the spoonful on to a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for about 3 minutes, then transfer them over to a wire rack to cool completely.
– When adding the melted chocolate, be careful not to over stir. You want a swirl effect, and if you stir too hard the cookies will just end up chocolate coloured.
– If you are baking these cookies from the freezer, just increase the baking time by about 3-5 minutes.